ADVANCED WORKSPACE EXPERIENCE
818 Stewart’s premier downtown location resides at the intersection of innovation and global connectivity. Here, you are surrounded by talent from the world over, where achievement is the daily product of relentless imagination.
Inside and out, this is a place where people want to be. A locale that feels, at once, both substantial yet soothing – inspiring while inviting. Simply put, 818 Stewart is Seattle’s Advanced Workplace Experience.
– 11,600 sf collaboration/social space
– 4,200 sf fitness facility including showers
– High-end architecture and finishes throughout
– Five blocks to Link Light Rail and Metro buses
– Great highway access
– Dedicated parking garage
– Secure bike storage
– Brand new Hyatt Regency across the street
– Both the CBD and South Lake Union
– Amazon’s new headquarters
– Whole Foods
– Nordstrom’s flagship store
– Multiple high-end restaurant, retail and
– Pacific Place Shopping Center
– Multiple new luxury residential developments
The 818 experience is immediately evident as you enter the lobby and begin to enjoy the 11,600-square-foot indoor/outdoor, social/collaboration space, with an attached 4,200-square-foot fitness facility. This unique space represents the best in workplace amenities. Combined with the building's overall architectural excellence, you have an engaging and dynamic workplace environment.
818 Stewart is currently 100% leased.
818 Stewart’s centralized location bridges the tech heavy South Lake Union and the conventional Central Business District. This location surrounds you with numerous restaurants as well as convenient access to I-5 and mass transit.
– 2 Blocks to Convention Center Station
– 3 Blocks to South Lake Union Street Car
– 3 Blocks to Center City Connector (2020)
– 4 Blocks to Monorail
– 4 Blocks to I-5
– 5 blocks to Link Light Rail
– 26 Bus stops in 5 block radius